Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
----- OVERVIEW -----
The products, claims, reviews, and testimonials made about products and services on or through this site have not been evaluated by okiekratom.com, OKIE Kratom or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided on this site and any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems. Individual results may vary. OKIE Kratom urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
----- DEFINITIONS -----
- “Seller” refers to OKIE Kratom, the website okiekratom.com, and all persons associated with OKIE Kratom;
- “Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
- “Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
- “Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
----- TERMS & CONDITIONS -----
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Third-party tools/links: Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- Prohibited Uses: In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable. Please refer to shipping terms when ordering. We are strictly an e-commerce store; we do not accept any orders or pickups at our location. All orders must be placed via our website.
- Returns: All sales are final. Returns are allowed only at the full discretion of the Seller. Shipping charges are non refundable. See return policy for more details.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
- Buyer agrees that buyer is over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- Buyer agrees that buyer is in good health and am capable of making their own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever. There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.
The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition.
Any claim relating to the okiekratom.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
QUESTIONS: Please send questions about the Terms of Service to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.